Welcome to the web site for the Olympic Peaks Camera Club, serving the North Olympic Peninsula of Washington State, including Forks, Port Angeles, Port Townsend, Sequim, and surrounding communities.
CLUB MEETINGS are held 2nd and 4th Thursday evenings at 7 pm, January through October, and once in November and December in the old sanctuary (rear building) of the Dungeness Community Church, at Sequim-Dungeness Way & Eberle Ln., about 4 miles north of Washington Street in Sequim.
- The first meeting of the month is devoted to print and digital image competitions. While guests are encouraged to attend, one must be a member to enter images in the competitions.
- The second meeting of the month usually features guest presenters or photographic workshops.
MEMBERSHIP is open to anyone interested in digital or print photography. Membership Dues are $30 for individuals, or $35 for a family per year.
Guests and new members are always welcome.
If you have a question, please ask a member. This is a “people club”. We want everyone to feel at home and enjoy our activities. If it isn’t fun, why have a club?
CLUB PURPOSE: To promote interest and enhance skill in photography among friends. Our members:
- Work in both film and digital imaging.
- Compete on assigned and other subjects with in-club competitions and helpful commentaries by experienced photographers.
- Assist one another in improving our photographic skills with workshops, guest presentations and one-on-one mentoring.
- Take group photo field trips, attend Northwest Council of Camera Clubs conventions, and seminars. See COMING EVENTS for proposed camera safaris on our website listed below.
- Compete in PSA and NW Council of Camera Clubs contests.
- Enjoy travelogues, nature programs
- …and much more.
Olympic Peaks Camera Club is member of the Photographic Society of America (PSA), and the Northwest Council of Camera Clubs (NWCCC).
FOR MORE INFORMATION about the club, please contact: OPCC4info@gmail.com
MEMBERS-if you have forgotten the password to enter members only pages email me above and I will send it to you!
We have new officers on our board
President – Liz Bumgarner 360-797-1974
Vice President – Alan Halfhill
Secretary/Treasurer – Celene Wendt
Competition Chair – Roy Kropp
Projection Chair – Richard Bumgarner